Goods Transports Passive Safety Improvement. Vehicles and Protection Systems
Tank Trucks Stability
Main Objetives and Activities
- Improvement of the passive safety of freight vehicles.
- Stowage safety.
- Lateral stability and rollover risk detection.
- Pre-legislative studies.
- Analysis of comfort and accessibility.
- To improve safety through optimum structural and components design (protection against frontal impact and rollover).
- To improve safety through optimum structural and components design (analysis, design and verification of structural connections).
Weight reduction to reduce requirements, costs and environmental impact.
To improve and adapt methods of verification of safety requirements when using new materials.