CSEAA is a Bus and Coach Company Safety Certification System based on a methodology developed and validated by the INSIA, designed with the collaboration of a large group of experts in Driver Training, Bus Engineering, Maintenance, Bus Operation, and Safety Systems Management. It currently constitutes a methodology that is unique in Spain and Europe.
CSEAA (Bus and Coach Company Safety Certificate)
- To be a tool for evaluating safety in companies.
- To offer administrations and users a way of quantifying the level of safety, taking account of realistic, measurable parameters that are easy to interpret and use.
- To detect strong and weak points.
- To help create a Safety Management System.
- To contribute to enhancing the image of Business.
- To certify safety in the transport of people in Buses and/or Coaches.