Descripción del Proyecto
Título: “REGULATION STUDY FOR THE ADOPTION THE AUTONOMOUS DRIVING” (AUTOCITS)
INEA/CEF/TRAN/M2015/1143746. Action No: 2015-EU-TM-0243-S
The aim of the Study is to contribute to the deployment of C-ITS in Europe by enhancing interoperability for autonomous vehicles as well as to boost the role of C-ITS as catalyst for the implementation of autonomous driving
- Deployment of three pilots that includes application for autonomous vehicles that will be deployed in Spain / Portugal / France in the Atlantic corridor.
- Test and Evaluate C-ITS services for autonomous vehicles under the applicable traffic regulation and study its extension to other European countries and contribute to the C-ITS platform and other European standards organizations
- Cooperate with other current initiatives on a large scale through the study of the current regulation for autonomous vehicles circulation in European urban nodes in terms
- Study on the rules of autonomous vehicles aimed primarily at urban nodes connected to the main transport network
Pilots will be implemented in 3 major Core Urban nodes (Paris, Madrid, Lisbon) located along the Core network Atlantic Corridor in 3 different Member States, tested in open and closed traffic to check the applicable traffic rules
- Spain (Madrid)
- France (Paris)
- Portugal (Lisbon)
Type of Action: Study with Pilot
Convocatoria: CEF- 2015
Budget : 2,606,550 €
Project Coordinator: INDRA Technical Coordinator: UPM
CEF Contribution: 50%
TEN-T Network Priorities:
- The comprehensive network: Horizontal priority: Telematic applications systems for road (ITS).
- The core network: Horizontal priority: Telematic applications systems for road (ITS).