Environmental Tests and Flammability Laboratory
It tests parts whose useful life may be affected by the surroundings in which they will operate.
It also allows certifying compliance with certain standards regarding the variables of durability in special climates.
It also possesses a test cell for testing the resistance of materials to fire. These tests are applicable to the materials inside vehicles as well as other special materials.
- Saline mist corrosion tests
- Endurance of materials under extreme climatic conditions
- Temperature and humidity control
- Fireproof material tests
- Validation and certification in accordance with various standards
- Possible combination with certain electrical fatigue tests
- Temperature and Climate Tests
- Thermal and Climate Cycle Tests
- Saline Mist Tests
- Saturated Atmosphere Tests
- Combined Saline Mist, Dry Heat and Humidity Tests