The engine, power-train and emissions laboratory has its own facilities and a team with 10 years experience in the area of alternative propulsion systems.
Engines, Powertrain and Emissions Laboratory
- Design, development and implementation of control strategies for a complete power train.
- Measurement of emissions and consumptions in real driving cycles by means of onboard equipment.
- Calibration of ECU´s.
- Finding the characteristic curves of thermal engines.
- Recording and measuring power train variables (through the CAN network) in a real cycle using onboard equipment.
- Evaluating fuel, additives and improvements in thermal engines.
- Propulsion: AVL Cruise
- Internal Combustion Engines: AVL Boost
- Algorithm development: Matlab SIMULINK
- Mechanical Integration: Catia V5
- Measurement and Treatment: Dewesoft, Kibox Cockpit, PCAN Explorer,
- Hybrid and electric heavy duty powertrain test bench
- Conventional powertrain test bench
- Pollutant emissions laboratory
- Kistler Kibox
- Horiba OBS2000
- Peak-system CAN interfaces